Sunday, March 14, 2010

Post 0

I've been thinking about starting a blog for awhile, but unlike some of my compulsions, I actually followed through this time.  Although I've never been much into the "blog" scene, this might be a decent way to write down some of my random thoughts. I'll try to focus on issues related to my work, but I'll probably mix in some life-related postings.

What can you expect to find here? My plan is to post reflections, links to topics that interest me, and tips and tricks related to technology and life. Really this will be a repository for myself to look back and see some of the things that I've found to be interesting. But maybe someone else will benefit, too.

I'll do my best not to belabor points, although I may tend to wax philosophical, and I do enjoy writing. But I know that no one wants to read a lot of useless drivel.

No comments:

Post a Comment